Spafield Family Resource centre through consultation with the community will develop and implement a three year programme of work, to address the identified needs of the community.
Spafield family Resource Centre will work with families and individuals in an inclusive and developmental way.
Full participation of all the community will ensure that all opinions and ideas are taken into consideration.
The activities of the centre include:
- Childcare – Wobbler, Crèche, Pre School and After Schools.
- Adult Education – Local Training Initiative (funded by Fás), Back to Education Initiative (funded by the Department of Education and Science), Computer classes, Cookery Classes, Art Classes, Pilates.
- Community Development – The centre supports and facilitates target groups so that they can make positive changes in their lives.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy – Individuals and families are supported in confidence.
- Room rental – The centre is 5,775 square feet and rooms are available in various sizes and are rented to local community groups, regional and National organisations. Special rates are available to voluntary groups.
Visit us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/#!/spafieldfrc.spafieldfrc